Its been a while since I did a tutorial on the blog so I decided to do this neutral smokey eyes using all eyeshadows from my Stila In The Light palette which I got recently and am absolutely loving it! If you love neutral eyeshadows this is a must have palette and you get all the shades required to do a complete look including matte crease shades and a matte highlight! Will do a detailed review along with swatches soon!
-> MAC Layin' Low Paint Pot as eye primer
-> Kitten on the eyelids
-> Bliss in the crease
-> Sandstone to darken the crease and lower lash line
-> Ebony in the outer corners and crease to give that smoked out effect, also used on lower lashline
-> Bare as browbone highlight
-> Red Cherry 43 false lashes
-> Maybelline gel liner
Lets get started with the tutorial :)
1) Always start by priming your eyelids, I have used MAC Layin' Low Paint here
2) Apply Kitten shade all over the eye lids
3) Blend out the edges using a fluffy blending brush like E40
4) Apply Bliss shade in the crease using the same blending brush E40, this will be out transition shade
5) To define the crease, apply the shade Sandstone which is dark rich chocolate brown using MAC 217 or Sigma E25
6) Apply any matte black eyeshadow to the outer corners and slowly take it into the crease, use MAC 217 or Sigma E25 brush for blending
7) Reapply the Kitten shade on the eyelids if required and blend, to get your desired intensity keep on adding the dark brown and black shade and blending it. Remember Blending is the most important part for any eye look!
8) Apply a kohl on your lower lashline and tighline, I have used Lakme Ultimate Kohl
9) Apply the same Sandstone on the lower lashline and smokey the outer corners out with Ebony
10) Apply your favorite gel/liquid liner and wing it out slightly. I have used Maybelline Gel Liner here
11) Apply your favorite false eye lashes, I am loving Red Cherry No 43 a lot! Apply little mascara to tie your eye lashes with the falsies
12) The Final Look
I hope you all liked the tutorial, until next time take care and stay beautiful!