Today I'll be sharing with you all my current favorite lip products which I am absolutely loving these days and always carry couple of these in my hang bag. Recently I was tagged by Ritu and Sheetal to share the top 5 favorite lip products so here I am with my top 5!
I am more into neutrals and MLBB shades which gives a little hint of color and a polished look for office with out grabbing more attention. I keep brights for special occasions or night out only. So here is my list of my current top 5
1) Loreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick in the shade Rose Guava - Gorgeous pink with tiny silver shimmers gives a glossy finish on lips! The texture of the lipstick is very creamy and looks flattering on all skin tones!
2) Revlon Lip Stain in Honey Douce - Very pretty MLLB shade and is apt for office wear! The stain is creamy to apply and has refreshing minty smell which I totally adore <3
3) Revlon Lip Stain in the shade Darling - Darling is a gorgeous blue based pinky purple and looks very flattering on my warm skin tone! It brighten's up the face instantly..absolutely love it!
4) Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick in Peach Carnation - This is my to go lipstick for office. The shade is peach with strong brown undertones and is perfect for office wear. Its creamy and extremely light weight on lips and has amazing staying power! It gives polished matte look and I find it very flattering on our indian skin tones!
5) Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - Berry Smoothie as the name suggested is gorgeous berry shade with strong pink undertones, it glides on lips and is super buttery and creamy! I find these highly moisturizing and always keep it in my bag.
So these are my current top 5 favorite lip products which I have been using a lot..hope you liked them as well.
I am tagging my fellow beauty bloggers to do a similar post on their blog, would love to see their top 5 favorite lip products :)
Preetha of IndianBeautyJournal
Rashmi of Indyabeauty
Renji of Makeupholicworld
Aarthi of A-Shopoholic
Parul of Precious Pearl Makeup
Until next time take care and stay beautiful!